Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wagon Wheel, WV-- 4wheeling trip

Picture of me and Amanda Beall on top of hill climb-- it was so windey up there

The time of my life. Going back in May this year. Can't wait. hope to get 4wheeler by time of next trip otherwise i wont have anything to ride. Id like to get 400ex or something equiv. to that maybe a little quicker but i dnt know.




It was a great time, there are no rules about what you can and can't do. we stayed in motel. My first time ever being in motel. lol. But I had such a great time . we rode total of 240 miles over three days of riding and never hit same trails. All through the mountains. There were some really neat places. I CAN'T wait to go back in the spring!
Some of the trails were just amazing with wonderful views. It was almost romantic if there would have been time to just sit back and relax and look off the side of the trails and gaze at the views, but when riding I really had to watch where I was going.
Another place that i'd like to visit is new river gorge. I went there when I was younger but I feel like now that I am older I might be able to enjoy it a little more? I will do some research on it and find out if there any fun things that you can do while you are there. There are all kinds of pics of base jumpers jumping off the gorge bridge, and there are some falls somewhere that you can go to. I think that It would be nice for like me and amanda arboghast and cliff and matt or another couple.



No comments:

Post a Comment