Friday, December 17, 2010

Cushion VS Radiant

This is really what I like about the radiant "crushed ice" look. I prefer this look to the well collected looking cut that there is also avail.


I googled "crushed ice" look for a diamond. and Am getting some pictures that come up to show what that means.


I do not like the way that this chart shows the radiant. It looks more like a princess cut to me in this chard. And i would prefer the cushion to the radiant that they are showing on this chart. This is what I am having a hard time understanding. Why and how do the radiant cuts look different when they are the same cut??
























I am just having trouble creating a way to compare the radiant and the cushion. This is a pretty clear chart that shows the distinction between the two different cuts. There was also a "chopped ice" look, or the "chunky" look to the diamonds. I prefer more of the "chopped ice" look like in the radiant in this picture.















No comments:

Post a Comment