Monday, October 25, 2010

Ring at Colonial Jewelers

Wow, georgeous right?!? I am in love with this ring, and all of the benifits except that they do not take care of the ring free of charge after you purchase it there. The price is right, it is actually on sale from 2,800 to 2,400... and possibly if we went in there, that they would drop the price lower?? I almost feel like the psycho girlfriend about this ring, where I want it so bad that I have set it to my sesktop background on my computer and my cell phone.

One thing that I wish that I had was the support from my family and his family that we should get married. I am just not sure-- I know that his sister christi would love to see us married. I dont know about his mom anymore though, because she has seen the way that his drinking and his behavoir have done me wrong. My mom has also seen the same. My mom does not understand how I stay with him, which might explain that I really love him and I pray that he will realize that I am his best friend and treat me accordingly. I can't explain how great it is for me to just be with him and feel content. The past couple of weeks I have been able to deal with a lot of stress and I think that I did so very well. I feel like I have a sort of confidence in our relationship.

I asked him when we were getting married on sat night. He said soon. So.... lol lets go get our rings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment